Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Super Bowl Prep time

As the most sacred of football events approaches it's time to get our game faces on.  I'm sure that most men out there have already planned their food out quarter by quarter, I know I have.  However, like any good planner there is always room for adjustment, and last minute changes.  If you've been reading my blog you already have a few good recipes to use, but I always have a few tricks up my sleeve.


If you are doing chicken wings, here is a couple of quick ideas for you:
Use the recipes below for 5 lbs. of wings

Chipotle Honey Wings- 1 cup honey, 2 tbsp fresh chopped chipotle peppers, 1 tbsp lime juice
Korean Wings- 2 cups Teriyaki marinade, 1/4 cup lime juice, 1 tbsp chili flakes
Ultimate Wings- 2 cups Franks Red Hot, 1/2 cup strong coffee, 1/4 cup brown sugar

Those are a few of my favorites for the wings, I'll share more favorites each day until game day!

No comments: